1 Basic concepts
Each vote sheet has its unique ID which has its address in the Voting BlockChain (VBC) as VBC-ref1, which also encoded as QR-code-1.
2 Remote voting through the Internet
A Registered Voter (RV) receives a Voting Sheet (VS) via a secured channel or in a secured envelope.
The RV using a Server-Less App (SLA) in his/her internet browser.
- Opens the VS
- Fills it
- Hits the button “FILLED”
- Uploads the VS and some metadata into the VBC at VBC-ref1
- Asks the VC to verify the voting results at VBC-ref1
- Scans QR-code1 (e.g. mobile) to see the voting results at VBC-ref1 (optional)
- Hits “OK” (and may save VBC-ref1)
- Starts a smart-contract to release VBC-ref1 to the voting authorities AFTER the ballot period is over
- Closes the SLA
3 Physical presence votingStill a secret.