Let us see at the TOGAF layers: (values are approximate and calculated on number of non-trivial issues)
- 60 % of business architecture
- 50 % of data/information architecture
- 70 % of application architecture
- 20 % of technology architecture
(60+50+70+20) / 400 = 200 / 400 = 50/100
- BPM can improve information security (see http://improving-bpm-systems.blogspot.ch/2014/04/ideas-for-bpmshift-delenda-est-vendor.html ).
- BPM provides a powerful company-wide governance capability because a company is a system of processes (see http://improving-bpm-systems.blogspot.no/2014/03/enterprise-as-system-of-processes.html ).