http://bpm.com/bpm-today/in-the-forum/do-you-think-the-more-talent-you-have-the-less-process-you-need I used a combination of two recent blogposts.
From the EA viewpoint, the topic of this discussion is the following:
- There are two essential enterprise-wide artefacts “talented staff member” and “processes”.
- Are there some relationships between these artefacts? It seems yes.
- Are these relationships strong? i.e. a small change in one artefact may strong affect to another artefact? It seems yes.
- So, how to achieve synergy between these artefacts? Let us allow talented staff members develop processes which simplify and amplify their work for the best of an enterprise.
- Can digital amplify this synergy? Of course! – please follow http://improving-bpm-systems.blogspot.ch/2015/03/entarch-view-on-ditigal.html
- Thus it should be some governance around these artefacts? Absolutely! – To read more please follow http://improving-bpm-systems.blogspot.ch/2015/03/enterprise-patterns-ghost.html
- Any questions, please?